Welcome to LiveChat
Our free online chat program is available to eligible low-income residents in 32 counties of northwest and west Central Ohio who:
- Have completed an application for legal help, by telephone, online, or in person;
- Met our income guidelines;
- Have access to a computer with an internet connection; and
- Have been provided with a pre-scheduled appointment.
If you have a pre-scheduled appointment to chat with an attorney, click on the ‘Sign in Here’ button below. If the ‘Sign in Here’ button does not appear it means the attorney may not be in the chat session yet. The attorney may log in up to 15 minutes late if they are finishing another client appointment.
If the ‘Sign in Here’ button does not appear, refresh your screen every two minutes until it appears. If you are using Internet Explorer and you are unable to log in, try using Google Chrome as your internet browser.
If you are here for a scheduled appointment, your SIGN IN button will appear below when your attorney is ready to begin.
Once you are able to click the ‘Sign in Here’ button a new window will open asking for:
- your first and last name,
- your case number (Your case number was provided to you by email.) and
- your e-mail address.
Once you enter your information, click the ‘Begin Chat’ button.